Friday, March 24, 2006

i'm a busy girl in a busy world

Life has been so freaking tiring of late. So, so very, very tiring. I just got back from dinner with my parents. Yes- I am at home. Mama couldn’t stand missing me coz I haven’t been home for 2 weeks or so, and she decided to take the afternoon off to come and pick me up in Shah Alam, sweet, eh?

Nothing new so far. All work, work, work, and work as usual. But life is good, because I’ve got wonderful people around me who make me feel that life is not full of crap per se.

I had drama assessment last week, and I wish it didn’t have to end. Honestly! That’s the only subject this semester that we don’t really have to think about, after all, English is peanuts as compared to any other Law subject, even if it’s literature, which is supposedly very difficult to score.

Then, we went to PD on Saturday, weeeeee~~~ superb getaway, even if it was only for a day. The only turn off was perhaps the toilets, but other than that, I was quite taken aback because I didn’t think PD was that clean, still. We all had fun. Loads and loads of it. Pictures below, as always.

Pictures remind me that I need to get my camera from Yaya coz she didn’t send it back to my house as promised. I need my camera very, very badly. But I want a new one, hihi. Mengada, I know.

I have to stop actually. Need to study coz I’ll have loads of tests this coming week. Toodles!


nadira and me, on the way back

jaja, bats the sunburnt and nadira in the bus

nad, ampoon! this is way too sensational not to be sensationalised publicly! =P

the belalangs- nana, me and jaja

belalangs yang amat disayangi- mami and ja

smarties at the beach =), we had fun kan kan?

nadira and jaja in the bus on the way to PD

with jajaku sebelum bas bergerak

the pictures' sequence are from balik to pergi instead of vice versa. i've gone all sheng, but i hope you've enjoyed them =). pictures courtesy of Jaja. believe it or not, this camera freako didn't bring her own camera to PD. tinggal dalam bag orang la! aiyaak! okay, okay, off i go!

2 comments:

nnn said...

i wanna send some pics to u too! agak menarik.how to send my email's not working!maybe u can curik from my site if i put it up.bye love u!

AkuSukaBelog said...

my friend said i pedofile cause i couple ngan budak kecik...kecik? dah 21 la wei...tua tak sedar diri...hahahah