Sunday, April 02, 2006

it's easy to make me happy =)

abdul saya yang sangat notty!!

bubble milk tea and TGV =p

my future "rock star" =)

We were strangers,
Starting out on a journey,
Never thinking what we had to go through,
And here we are, I’m suddenly standing,
At the beginning with you..

No one told me,
I was going to find you,
Unexpected what you did to my heart….

Yes, it’s been a year. Sometimes I wonder where all those months went to because it all passed by me so fast. Nevertheless, I’m glad we made it this far. The whole weekend was filled with bingeing sessions, doughnuts, late night ice-creams, bubble milk tea, nasi kandar, a movie and lots of driving around while singing along loudly so that the whole world could listen to both our “tak sedap” voices. It was fun; it really was. The company, conversations and little jokes we shared are enough to make me cry and laugh and smile all at once. It’s good to see each other after such a long time- a month and a half to be precise. It makes people appreciate time and each other more. Every little second counts. And every little bit matters. And this day, today, the 2nd of April, matters to me. I’m glad I went all the way to give myself the satisfaction of feeling what it feels like to be near, and what it feels like to belong. Happy anniversary, Ted sayang; I love you, you know I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeay! Happy anniversary kakak n ted!!!!!! Congratulations!! Happy happy slalu ya! =)) Kakak i rindu u! Muahs! =)

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!! happy for you two. :)

Anonymous said...

yeay!
happy anniversary!
=)