Sunday, April 09, 2006

i love balik rumah

I had a wonderful weekend and I wish it didn’t have to end. I haven’t been home for 2 weeks now, and every time that happens, my mom will come all the way to pick me up. I thought of going back home on Saturday, but then, since she offered to pick me up on Friday night, I felt so relieved because I am in dire need of some rest and some time away from all the people around me. I need some time alone.

Well, anyhow, we went to Melaka today to visit my brother. He’s so big now! We all are. I miss him a lot. I haven’t seen him for ages, and I’m really glad I did today. I’m currently had home, and I’ll be leaving for Shah Alam tomorrow morning. Probably we’ll have a whole day of practicing our mooting. I just want to get over and done with it, but I’m all excited at the same time.

Something has been happening of late, and I can’t really explain what. I can’t be sharing all the tiny details with all you people, I wouldn’t want to be writing all about something or someone you hardly even know. But that’s the whole starting point of this whole problem. I don’t want to think about it really, so I’ll just drop the subject.

My finals in 2 weeks, scared but not stressed out. Not yet, yet to come.
I want to go watch CSI now. I only get good TV at home, so toodles!

Abdul, saya miss kamu =(


No comments: