It’s really mengarut you know. All we want is to know the egg shell skull rule or the thin skull rule and this MLJ provides us with info we don’t want to know. Stuff like “the victim was very small and thin” or that “they had a meal of jackfruit and egg”.. and they even tell us the some cerita dongeng about golden egss.. apakah????? Well, never mind, we’ve all gone mad anyways. Jaja is planning to main game and Mami is worried she didn’t search on the egg shell skull rule though we tell her that it’s useless coz she’ll end up getting info she doesn’t want to know. Sudah sudah. I will stop membebel. I feel like vomiting because I am sick, and the weather is sickly as well. Now nak balik and minum air asam jawa. Or else.. Yang Arif will have to bear with my voice yang sexy tak ingat dunia ni, and I will do very badly for my mooting. Byebye. I might be updating a lot of times this week. Baaaaaaanyaaaak research mau buat. Uwwaaaaa!!!!
1 comment:
kakak, nnt i blk, u have to teach me malaysian mooting;) i've been doing english moots je as of now..
r u planning to practice?
-izza-
Post a Comment