Friday, September 09, 2005

when you're sleepy with nothing better to do..

1. last person u wrote a testimonial?- nadd
2. sport you did last?- climbing up the stairs
3. last movie you watched?- ermm.. ungu violet, I think. Waa, so long ago.
4. what do people first notice when they meet you?- I smile like nobody’s business
5. do you like peanut-butter?- with jelly or chocolate
6. do you read comics?- nope, I read one yesterday though and it gave me a headache
7. how pretty/handsome is your crush?- do I have one to start off with?
8. do you like earthquakes?- nope
9. worst nightmare?- I don’t remember dreams
10. favorite coffee place?- none
11. wanna be happy?- uh-huh
12. your current school close friends?- the smarty pants, kchik
13. most people would describe me as- blunt and very crazy
14. things you hate about yourself? -is it okay if I like me just as I am?
15. vegetable you hate?- bitter gourd
16. do you like to go out on a shopping trip?- if I have money, yes
17. favorite person in the world?- momster saya yang sangat saya miss
18. can you dance?- not in front of you people
19. favourite past time?- solitaire and music
20. Are you happy?- couldn't be happier
21. what is the worst rumour you've heard?- ppl dun tell me things coz they think i don't gossip, huhu. i do, but not on mass scale, thank you.
22. what time is it now?- 10 minitues to midnight
23. first thing you do when you wake up?- look at the clock
24. where are you right now?- living room
25. what are the things you like to do alone?- look at photos, and blog
26. how are you feeling now?- I can’t really explain
27. how many drinks before you get really drunk?- to get drunk with mineral water is highly impossible ya? to become kembung, would be 2 big bottles
28. what can you say about the person who sent this to you?- I stole it from her, just as she stole it. what you give you get back yeah? huhu
29. what is love to you?- when tears fall for no reason at all..
30. are u missing someone?- yeah, I insanely am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog Writing Prompts For Healing and Understanding
Blog Writing Prompts For Healing and Understanding Find some words of healing and understanding when you blog about disasters and tragedies.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet cleaning dallas ## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet cleaning dallas ## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet cleaning frisco## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet cleaning frisco## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet cleaning plano## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet cleaning plano## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet cleaning allenD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet cleaning allen## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##stanley steemer## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##stanley steemer## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!


I have a ##stanley steamer## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##stanley steamer## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##kiwi carpet cleaning## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##kiwi carpet cleaning## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##dalworth carpet cleaning## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##dalworth carpet cleaning## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet cleaning## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet cleaning## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Pet Odor## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Pet Odor## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!


I have a ##Water and Flood Extraction ## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Water and Flood Extraction ## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Emergency Water Removal## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Emergency Water Removal## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Water Extraction and Structural Drying## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Water Extraction and Structural Drying## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##carpet flooded## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##carpet flooded## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)



Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ##flood service## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##flood service## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!


I have a ##emergency water extraction ## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##emergency water extraction ## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)



Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ##Fire Restoration Cleaning## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Fire Restoration Cleaning## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Smoke Removal## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Smoke Removal## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Fire Restoration## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Fire Restoration## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Smoke## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Smoke## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!


I have a ##Water Removal## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Water Removal## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Soot removal## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Soot removal## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##kiwi## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##kiwi## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##dalworth## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##dalworth## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##flood service dallas## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##flood service dallas## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)