Sunday, September 11, 2005

my september 11th

God must have spent a lil more time on you..
.. yeah.. i'm singing this song while writing this =)

Yes, I know it’s wrong for me to say this. I know that Allah did not spend any more time on anyone as compared to the time He spent on me and you and you and also you.. Wherever and whoever you are. I just like that particular line, that’s all.

The holidays have finally come to an end, and here I am, wondering where all those days went to. I thought I wanted to fast throughout the holidays, but didn’t have enough Iman, I guess. I said I’d start working on whatever work I have by Wednesday, but I became insane, (partially contributed to the fact that Akeem was ever willing to help me lose my insanity) and went half way across the country (note: this is an exaggeration of the truth =P ) to meet my other half. I came back less crazy, but more exhausted than I had ever been. My sister came back and I am glad I was at home.

Then Thursday came, and I sat home doing something more productive than I had been doing for the entire half week. I did my assignment with Jaja, and surprisingly ideas just came pouring out of my mouth and mind and basically, I felt that my brains worked better with people around me. Friday came, and so did mama. And then, Saturday came, and I baked a cake, and brownies. All chocolaty and yummy, and then, I saw the light. I started to do all that I had been procrastinating. I opened books and read them, instead of dreading the tiny printed letters in A.C. Kapur, I tried to understand Admin, instead of giving up in despair for the number of cases are uncountable, so to speak, and I actually studied Mandarin, which made my whole family laugh because I was listening to the CD real loudly. And by the end of it all, I am also in the state of panic. Superb panicity. And because this word is underlined with the red thingy, I know it does not exist.

But then, today my Mr. Brightside traveled half way cross the state to come see me, and it made me feel a lot better. I guess it really did take us some time to get this far, but I’m glad it was with you. God must have spent a little bit more time on you <3

1 comment:

nnn said...

changed my address to http://nadiradolly.blogspot.com
u know why...=)