Babah will tell me that Adik is coming back tomorrow. I will feel like an irresponsible daughter and sister, not that I talk much with the both of them anyways. And anyways, he will think that I don’t like staying at home with him, which is very, very untrue. Babah rocks, yeah! No joke about that.
I have tonnes of work to do. Politics to read, politics assignment, admin to read, mandarin to study, and furthermore, I would most probably be attending a tea party this Saturday- a tea party of my childhood friend who is back from the US.
I have had enough sleep and that contributes a lot to the many things I have not been able to achieve for the past half semester in terms of satisfaction with my own semak and tak terurus appearance.
I have not met my boyfriend for the past 3 weeks and it’s driving me insane, because I see couples dating everywhere. So they say life is unfair.
Should I be all selfish and think of only me when I have loads more other people to consider?
Is it okay if I just lompat onto a bus, and come back before my Mama comes back from wherever she is, so that I will not be the sekerempeng anymore. The only things that are growing are my pimples and my cheeks. Lain sumua macam papan. Badan keding bila hati tak senang.
Tapi kesian Babah. Kesian adik. Kesian K.Maya. Tapi siapa nak kesian dekat Honeystar ni? Ha? Ha? Help. I’m going insane. Sharing all my suppressed agony with all you people out there.
But I also had fun today. Did something other than playing 40, 000 games of Solitaire. Pictures below. Love you Nadd! Muahs.




CONCLUSION: when Nadd meets Honeystar, she thinks about FOOD! sebab that's what we do best, kan, kan? eating, yumyum. hihi. aku ni suka betul buat muka. baru tau.. haih.. this does not include pix from Nadd's camera. lagi best. my battery kong just now. so stupid. huhhu
No comments:
Post a Comment