On most occasions, I don’t care about what people think about me, unless it comes straight to my face. But, when Dude says it, it really means something. And Dude is my lil’ bro, whom I have become more and more fond of, and run to every time I need to confide. No, I won’t tell you what he said, not even a clue of it. Suffice for me and him to know. But it just got me thinking- about a lot of things.
I think I’ve overstressed myself these past few days. I’ve had bundles of things to do at work, and I’m actually quite tired. I just got back from Melaka, and I wish everyone would just stop complaining and whining and Aarghh. I just wish everyone would shut up for a while, and let me think. I wish everyone would just leave me alone and stop looking at me like I’m not allowed to have a bad bay. Kchik, I need you bad! Balikla cepat.. huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =’(
And btw, I got a cheap, fast and professional haircut on Saturday. Never in my life have I been to a saloon, sat there, didn’t say much, no sample, no magazine, and got the haircut I wanted. Loving it, yea! But I still need Kchik!! I’m grounded from the home phone. Argh! Too much phone hormones last month, so no more this month coz I don’t want to get into trouble before my results come out. I gotto chow. Wanna go pasar malam and buy cendol, hehe. Tata people. I love you all.
I think I’ve overstressed myself these past few days. I’ve had bundles of things to do at work, and I’m actually quite tired. I just got back from Melaka, and I wish everyone would just stop complaining and whining and Aarghh. I just wish everyone would shut up for a while, and let me think. I wish everyone would just leave me alone and stop looking at me like I’m not allowed to have a bad bay. Kchik, I need you bad! Balikla cepat.. huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =’(
And btw, I got a cheap, fast and professional haircut on Saturday. Never in my life have I been to a saloon, sat there, didn’t say much, no sample, no magazine, and got the haircut I wanted. Loving it, yea! But I still need Kchik!! I’m grounded from the home phone. Argh! Too much phone hormones last month, so no more this month coz I don’t want to get into trouble before my results come out. I gotto chow. Wanna go pasar malam and buy cendol, hehe. Tata people. I love you all.




9 comments:
neesa potong rambut?when?tp comel
hehe
haha tu jaja..salah type..hehe
hehe.. cut it on saturday.. vely the cheap.. my hair like ol times la ha, hikhik. jaja is officially bored, kehkehkeh
i saw it first!!!so HA HA HO to everyone!
yahyah! nad saw me first, hahaha
pendekkan lagi!!!
mau saya botak ka? haihyoo..
i want botak!hahahahhaha
btol la..pendek sket lagi pon ok
hehehhehe
jaja, i know you love atong the botak, but don't expect me to go bald as well, okays? hahak.
skarang ted pon dah botak, macam mana ni. haih.
Post a Comment