So, okay. Today I went out with Kchik and Tashi to MidVal. And I was late, because the Komuter wouldn’t come on time. And because I was so, so famished, I became a klutz. I saw many, many things that I would have loved to buy, and though at this point of time, I can afford to splash just a lil’ bit, I didn’t seem all that excited to buy anything just yet.
The movie- Kingdom Of Heaven, it was fair. Despite the fact that someone was happily munching onto a hotdog in the cinema, and mind you, the scent was pretty much distracting, and the fact that the person sitting next to me was super hilarious because he seem to have so many thoughts of his own, which were all laughable, and distracting, and despite the fact that my mom decided to act super momsterous today, I can say that I am contented with life. Thanks Tash and Kchik for making my day. It’s because of love that I don’t mind a bit of all the s**t. Without an iota of a doubt, I love my friends. =P
Pictures from the camerafreak.. hakhak

apply it baby yeah
kamura furikokas
ehehehe
me and kchik
again
me love- they made my day
shake it, hakhak
sungguh notty
hehe
me and tashi and kchik trying to menyibuk at the back
3 comments:
ape ni..tangkap gamba dlm toilet..
ceh..hehehe
biar la, best apa? got big, big mirrors, good for ms. vain. hihihi
i am loving your new haircut. *envy envy envy*
Post a Comment