Everything good in my life is God given. Anything bad that ever occurred was obviously self-inflicted. I never asked for a perfect life, and guess what? Mine isn’t. But it is definitely one, which is worth living. Don’t question me if you think I’m fortunate. I have absolutely no idea why God has decided to be extremely kind to me all this while and make my life blessed with so many good and unexpected things, and this kindness is something which I am truly grateful of.
I have never succumbed my life to trying to catch people’s attention by doing things which are out of the ordinary, I don’t butt-kiss and I don’t even fan people. All this while, I had been playing it cool, and I have been nothing but myself. It may seem like I don’t do much, and I may even seem unenthusiastic with whatever you’re so excited about at times. Well, that’s just the way I deal with things. Even if I’m so bloody excited I don’t see the need to share it with the whole world. Perhaps you feel like I don’t deserve what I have and that you’re a better breathing homo-sapien, but that Definitely does not warrant you to be all bitchy and sarcastic around me. You’re not the only person on planet earth who suffers PMS, so don’t be so bloody touchy.
3 comments:
sapekah yang pms itu?hehe
someone we talked abt yesterday perhaps?hehehehe
hahha, jaja you're good at guessing games! very very good indeed..
Post a Comment