1. do u believe in soulmates?
* don’t know, really
2. why is it hard to let go of someone you love?
*because letting go is like throwing a big part of yourself away
3. why is it hard to hold on to the one you love?
*because you don’t want to feel so broken when they leave you
4. why do men cry after a break-up?
*because he just can’t believe he had the heart to do what he did to the girl that he loves.. or used to love.
5. who will you choose: the man/or woman who is the center of your world or the man/woman who gave the world to you?
*I’d go for someone real- enuf said
6. Are u good in hiding ur emotions?
*hmm.. not so, especially when I’m angry. But at times I’m quite good at it. I always believe that less is more
7. why do we need to love?
*life is not worth living without sharing our heart with someone
8. Being single or being taken?
*haha.. I like both, really. But right now, perhaps you ppl can guess which one I like. I’m contented with my life, yea!
9. What's so nice in being taken?
*you get all silly about absolutely everything
10. Why do you think people find it hardto tell the one they love that they love them?
*for some it’s ego, pride, but for people like me, it’s just difficult. I believe that ones feelings are sacred; not to be discussed lightly
11. hardest thing a person can do?
*if it’s about love, it’s letting go. For me, it’s learning to love
12. What do u think is d Most painfulthing d person u love can do?
*say “I love you” and later tell me it’s all a lie
13. How should people cope with abreakup/heartache?
*take time, and cry. Suppression is never good. Eat chocolates, be around people, talk about it until you get tired, and don’t shut that person out completely; face the fact that he’s still around, but somehow non-existent. Then, learn to let go. Then just move on with life like nothing ever happened.
14. Describe love in one word?
*so unpredictable
15. How do you spend a day with a loved one?
*it can be as simple as driving aimlessly around the neighbourhood, and laughing at each other.
16. Are you the type of person who expects too much from someone?
*I’ve learnt not to do it anymore
17. Do you believe that love never dies?
*yes
18. Is it normal not to be jealous?
*to a certain extent, I guess. But if you’re never jealous, I think you don’t care as much as you claim you do.
19. Do you believe in long courtship?
*uh-huh, definitely
20. How about long distance?
*only if both are willing
21. Do you believe in a long engagement?
*I’m in no position to judge
22. You can't appreciate the rose w/o accepting the thorns to love?
*of course
23. Why do you think its hard for people to accept the past and move on?
*the scars remind us that the past is real
24. Why is it hard to put their trust back tolove again?
*they’re scared it might hurt them again
25. Is love a choice or destiny?
*more like a destiny, but only if you choose it to be =P
26. If you're going to give an advice on love, what will you advice people?
*take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway
27. any words 4 ur loved ones??
*I don’t know much, and I don’t say that much either. But though I don’t say anything, you know that I care-
No comments:
Post a Comment