Wednesday, April 13, 2005

the greatest risk, the greatest wonder..

People are scared to be happy, and moreover..
People get scared when they’re too happy..
Because somehow, we all look for a reason why we feel the way we do..
We always look for reasons.. always..
While others are still playing it safe, I’ve stopped looking for answers..
And I’ve stopped asking too many questions too..
Sometimes, we just have to screw up here and there to know how to play the game..
It’s very seldom that we get it right the first time round..
Each of us is a unique individual, and not everybody thinks the same..
Nothing is perfect, and nobody expects it to be..
We’re all human after all, aren’t we bound to make mistakes every now and then..
To convince and persuade is not an easy task..
Give it all a little more time, if you must,
It might not make any sense, but trust me, it will..
But the choice is purely ours, and nobody can tell us how to live..
Just remember that all of us burn for something; and that the greatest risk might just be the greatest wonder..


a lil something more..bored to death..

(RIGHT NOW)

01. What song are you listening to rite now?
foo fighters - everlong + bunyi siren polis, don’t know whats wrong tho..

02. Shirt you are wearing now?
sotong t-shirt and jeans

03. Have you showered?
yes, I had to teman my dad go to dentist

04. Now who is on your mind?
this person whose page I am at the moment browsing

05. Now, whose lyrics do you like so much?
kukatakan dengan indah- peter pan

06. Now, where do you want to go?
first- mcD, then London

07. What movie do you want to watch in the cinema?
the cinema is very cold, so something not so long, I suppose

08. Now, what do you want to do?
eat ice cream and job hunting

09. Now, what are you eating and drinking?
nothing, but I just ate an orange and a bar of snickers

10. Current mood right now?
i have no mood right now

11. When was your last birthday?
exactly 2 months and a day ago..

12. Where did you buy your school bag?
the bag I have now? kchik bought for me in mines I think

13. Where did you buy your pencilbox?
I don’t think I ever bought any pencil cases. I lost mine, and right now, using some old kotak, haha

14. How was school today?
got no school for 3 whole months! Haha..

15. Shampoo?
Dove

16. Shower cream/soap?
johnson’s

17. Facial wash?
sebamed


(STUDIES)

01. Best subject?
english

02. Worst subject?
currently, I’m freaked out about MLS coz azali said puan sed many people failed.. but I’m sure I’m bound to hate more in the future..

03. For your last exam, what was your position inclass?
pretty shocking, but good I guess, hehe..

04. How about your position in form?
you really want to know? I used to get number 100 sumthing out of 160 students.. haha, I’m no science person laa

(LAST TIME)

01. Last time you fell in love?
won't tell

02. Last movie you watched?
sepet

03. Last shirt you wore before this shirt?
hmm.. 3R tshirt

04. Last thing you held?
the keyboard? I’m typing laa..

05. Last time you cried?
quite some time ago

06. Last place you went?
BCB

07. Last sms you received?
ted

08. Last person who instant messaged you?
marina

09. Last testimonial you got?
ted

10. Last message you got (Friendster)
Is

11. Last e-mail?
hmm.. somebody asking me to update address book I think..

12. Last to call you?
nad

13. Last you called?
mummy

2 comments:

Faridah Zulkiflie said...

hello you cute thing!!!

Haneesa said...

hello k.baby! long time no hear! nice of you to drop by, hehe =P