Tuesday, September 05, 2006

what day is it? and in what month?...

I didn’t even remember the last time I updated my blog, honestly, until Encik Adlan showed me my own blog, which apparently one he knows of. Well, never mind, it’s the only place I can channel my misery, joy and all else under the sun, so who cares who reads this huh?

Life has been HECTIC. But great nevertheless. Problems are inherent, no doubt, and tensions have arisen at some point of my silence from this space. I guess I would have written down everything, if only I had the time, but unfortunately, final year, means nada time, thus, no ramblings for you all.

So, what have I been doing??

My project papers is killing me, and thank God its group work. I honestly think I wouldn’t be able to think of it all, all by myself. All other subjects this semester are dry, so dry that’s it’s sucking my brain cells till they’re all dead. Abdul just went back to Melaka, and though it may seem like I see him more often than before nowadays, I really don’t. (He was away for a seminar in Penang, while I tended his baby cum wife cum car until he got back on Sunday. I think I got less than 24 hours of his time ;( ).

Last Saturday I think, I went crazy, withdrew a hundred bucks, and spent it all on my long deprived shopping cravings. I know at some point in time, I’ll wish I didn’t spend all that money, but I guess I’ll think about the money when the time needs me to. Which brings me to my next topic, which is the fact that I want extra money, or more like, I need extra money.

Why do I need extra money?

You see, there’s this thing called the depreciation of Ringgit (thank you Abdul, for the free lecture on fiat money), anyhow, back to depreciation. Depreciation makes RM 50 feel like nothing, because you can’t even get a trolley full of stuff with that kind of money, not even in Tesco. So, imagine what RM 1 looks like to us. It almost looks like 1 sen, I think. Because we can’t get a lot with RM 1. Parents, on the other hand, do not really understand this. Somehow, they think that RM 5 per day is “mewah” for food, which is of course so, so wrong. So, what I did was, resort to the all time favourite, Ringgit saver, the ever reliable Maggi. And then, I got scolded for eating Maggi. So now, I am confused. I hardly ever touch McD nowadays, I hardly eat fancy foods, though sometimes, I do take out some of my savings to satisfy those cravings for chocolates, but even that I don’t do nowadays. I don’t even shop so much for the house, I am honestly trying to save, but
RM 5 per day will not do. Period.

So what do I do to get extra money?

I get innovative. I bought a box of Rx coffee and Rx cookies, chucked them into the blender. The rest is history. I hope to sell this soon, and I hope it would be a success. I hope to get extra money so that I would have enough to go on a holiday somewhere and shop without depending on anyone’s money. And most of all I don’t want to be indebted, that’s for sure. And for those who are interested in purchasing any World Wellness products, check out this link:

And check out all other links relevant to it. Interested in buying, please beep me. I’d be happy to entertain queries.

Well, anyhow, I’m sure you’re pretty bored with my ramblings by now. But it’s the holidays, and this is the only time I get to sit in front of the computer, with free internet, guilt-free (well, not entirely, honestly, project paper is calling me). But anyhow, I have to stop, because if I don’t, I’ll never start on my work. Bye bye everyone.

And to all faithful visitors thanks for your comments. Nak bubuh chat box kat tepi page, tapi buta IT. huhuh.

1 comment:

Raieza Hanim R said...

kak. this is ieja. got a new link of blog.
and oh, i am more buta IT compared to you. i didn't even know how to put the link for comments ;(
help, anyone?
hope to see you soon at zaza's wedding..!
take care for now!