Today is Sunday and I’m starting to loathe the fact that I HAVE and NEED to go back to Shah Alam. This particular holiday has been a “holiday” indeed, and I don’t even want to start rambling about how miserable it has been.
I’m actually supposed to meet someone today, but considering the fact that I do not have a car which does not guzzle oil as if it were water, I decided against it. After all, I have to go back to Shah Alam tonight, and I might not be able to get my other work done.
Never mind that.
I have other things on my mind right now. Way too much thinking going on right now and it’s giving me a massive headache. I just don’t know how to get started. I have absolutely no idea how to approach my Mom and tell her what’s going on that’s making me feel this way.
I am so, so lost and so, so tired of people.
Honestly.
Maybe I need a break from all of this. I don’t know if I’m just being spoilt, or that I’m psychologically weak, but call it whatever; all of this is sucking the energy out of me. Which is not a good thing at all. Not a good thing at all. Considering the amount of workload that awaits me after the posting of this blog.
I just want to get over and done with all that’s bugging my mind right now.
I just want this misery to end.
1 comment:
take it easy you'll get over it. and yes i know it's gonna be that easy :p cheer up!
Post a Comment