I’m home, and I haven’t been home for like 3 weeks or so now. Ridiculous isn’t it, considering the fact that I am the vice president of PBSM (Persatuan Balik Setiap Minggu, founded by Edy). Well, things have been okay I guess. Same old, same old, but I guess that’s just life. At one point you go so high up you forget to remind yourself that it all will come to an end somehow. I guess that’s how my life has been, all in all.
So far, all I’ve been doing at home is sleep, read Jurisprudence, sleep again, and again and again. I’ve got a lot of sleeping to compensate for if I want to recuperate from my fatigue properly. I must sound really sick, huh.
On the lighter note, I got a little new something, which I so, so love. I guess sometimes my fear of my dad blinds me from the love he has actually been subtly showing. And I guess he is a more sensitive man than I think he is =).
Other than that, it’s relieving that the Dean’s Cup Challenge has ended, and though it did take some time for the fact to set in, Part 5 won! Yeay! I don’t have any photos of the cup yet, nor any with the cup. Maybe I should snap some in a while.
I don’t have much to ramble about to be honest. I guess life hasn’t been all that exciting to start of with, thus the lack of entries. I just wish today didn’t have to end so that I don’t have to leave for Shah Alam, to be faced with all sorts of stress factors, such as coming assignments, which I have successfully blocked out for the weekend. Though being at home isn’t the exact ideal solution to all my problems, I guess it’s the best option I’ve got. Like I said, it’s a love hate relationship.
Maybe all I need is a car. Out of the question, obviously.
No comments:
Post a Comment