Sunday, August 13, 2006

forever and ever

I’m at the CC with Mami. Came back early from Melaka today. My brother was really great when he performed last night on stage. I felt bile rising in my throat every time he played his solos. He rocks my world, yeay!

And I had a fine week too. Abdul came to visit me last week and almost went to some classes with me. Hihih. He also spent the last day of his visit talking to my dad for one whole hour until near midnignt, leaving me to fall asleep on the couch. =’(

Well, never mind that last part; we had a great time anyhow. Went to watch some movies to compensate for the one-month absence, ate ice cream, sang loudly in the car, had fights about losing our way, because yours truly sucks at directions, and basically just had a blast. Ignore my excitement if you must; I don’t get this kind of pleasure very often, so this is the result I guess.

Tomorrow, school starts. I’m starting to loathe school I think because there isn’t anything exciting to do. Same old, same old every single day. I’m not even sure when the mid-semester exams are. Argh, enough about all that. I have to get going, I’ve got approximately RM2 in my wallet to pay for this computer.

And Abdul, I’ll still love you in the morning. Forever and ever babe.


2 comments:

me said...

hye kakak! i just lurrrrrvee ur blog, ur writings and all! and yes, i'm one of ur ghost readers hehe don't stop writing ya? and please do update regularly? keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

wah..
ada blog laaa...
sajer berjalan jalan.. terjumpa ini blog

azry...
err..alaa.. budak shah alam yg dok 18 tuh