I guess I no longer want to talk about all this crap. It’s not worth it anyway. But let it be known that I HATE to be stuck in some past. Especially one which is NOT MINE. One I hadn’t materially contributed to, to start off with. And Abdul seems pretty mad about it. I guess he has the right to be. After all, he has become something other than what I thought he was. He’s been ranting and gone raving mad in his own blog, and he only does that when he’s really mad I guess. His entries are normally very scarce. So, go check it out for yourself yeah?
Anyways, I did nothing at all today. Thought of heading for OU, which, by the way is getting more and more boring in my eyes right now, but called the computer guy up, and apparently my laptop isn’t ready yet. Penipu besar. I’m starting to miss my laptop badly. Very very badly.
Dahla, people. I’m outtie. Need to accompany my Babah somewhere tomorrow, so, good night!
Anyways, I did nothing at all today. Thought of heading for OU, which, by the way is getting more and more boring in my eyes right now, but called the computer guy up, and apparently my laptop isn’t ready yet. Penipu besar. I’m starting to miss my laptop badly. Very very badly.
Dahla, people. I’m outtie. Need to accompany my Babah somewhere tomorrow, so, good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment