Well, so much for wanting to teman my dad to UTM Semarak today, I woke up at 9 a.m.! Hahaha. I guess I really am taking advantage of the last few days of my holidays. Starting next Tuesday onwards, I guess it’s going to be the normal 5.45 a.m. each morning ;(
Anyhow, I switched the TV on, and grabbed for the phone to call Abdul. He didn’t pick up. Aiyah.. apakah? I thought his class starts at 10? He should have been up already at that time. Then, just as I was about to sit down to watch the telly, he calls me. And there begins our series of calls and missed calls, until we finally got to really speak to each other properly. Tengah bersiap rupanya.. hahahah.
And then, yadayada, I watched early morning Oprah, before I decided that today is Baking Day! Weee~~ I bake pretty good things when I’m in the mood. I guess I decided to bake because I lack financial resources (So no shopping! Window shopping pon sakit hati), and I knew that if I were to call anyone up at that point in time, everyone would already have had plans of their own. And now, brownies are making me fat. Despite the fact that chocolates don’t really make us fat, as my mom pointed out just now.. well, you know, brownies are not chocolate alone, thhihihihih.
I’ve been meaning to go ice skating since forever now. Tah bilebile la saya nak naik atas ais to beraksi memalukan diri. Takda gang mau malukan diri jugak. Saya honestly tak kisah malu. At least dapat try sebelum kawen, beranak suma. Haih.. tak dapatdapat jugak. Plan la sangat. I really want ;(
Anyhow, in all my enthusiasm to bake, I thought of making Shepard’s pie, but since it was too much of work in too little time, I decided to make lasagne instead. Rupanya the minced meat was supposed to be for my bro’s spaghetti this weekend. I ended up making spaghetti sauce to be kept in the freezer, and the whole family ended up eating nasi goreng and cheese omelette sahaja. Hahhaa. So much for italiano italiani la.
And then, there ends the day. Yet another boring day, but not so boring with the baking. Tomorrow, I’m stuck home half the day, but definitely, and impatiently awaiting the night that lies ahead ;). Aaah.. it’s been a while.. and now, I have to wake my parents up for some Wimbledon match. I guess it’s not wrong of them to mistaken me as the alarm clock since I seem so free, huh?
So much for a good ending, mosquitoes are happily feasting on my thighs, and neck. So much for a good day. Mas que nada.
2 comments:
i love my new name.nadira noor.hehe... :P
i quote kakak's,
"I’ve been meaning to go ice skating since forever now. Tah bilebile la saya nak naik atas ais to beraksi memalukan diri. Takda gang mau malukan diri jugak. Saya honestly tak kisah malu. At least dapat try sebelum kawen, beranak suma. Haih.. tak dapatdapat jugak. Plan la sangat. I really want ;("
kak..!
we're planning to go too..!
mubin me dira twins joey mamai and maybe we might tarik timmc.
wanna join? =)=)
Post a Comment