Saturday, July 29, 2006

Otak-otak Four Flat

I’m home. Finally after 2 weeks away, I’m home. And mind you, so much has been happening I don’t even know where and how to start.

Studies are fine, but subjects are a tad bit boring, dry, and mugging ones. There’s nothing that we can really “goreng” and give opinions about, besides Juris, of course. Other than that, things have been happening to me and my friends, but I guess its best we all keep it to ourselves for now, since the stress isn’t worth the thought anyway.

Today, we had the first ever Law Faculty Family Day! And though the MPP and Law Soc were only given 2 weeks, they did finally come out with a great event, that I’m sure most, if not all of us enjoyed. It was seriously fun, though we were all baking, not basking under the sun! I look like Whoopi Golberg.

Anyhow, since I hadn’t planned anything for the weekend, I volunteered to help the organising committee finish off whatever work they had to do left because it seemed like they didn’t have enough man power. So last night, I stayed in campus ‘til like after midnight to wrap presents, and stuff like that. I stayed the night at Myra and Dinie’s place because we had to get up early the next morning. By the time we got home, we had less than 5 hours sleep, so that’s why I was so flat when I got back to TTDI today.

Anyhow, K.Za opened a booth, along with K.Min. Both selling clothes and accessories, respectively. They are so seriously cool, but I guess I don’t dare flaunt something different. Nad and Bats came, and some other girls too. I managed to sell a few pieces for them, and as a result, K.Za gave me a top as a present! It’s so, so, so cute, I tell you. Thank you K.Za!! I like (^_^)

And the food was great too, though maybe it wasn’t enough to cater to the needs of the hungry lions of the faculty. But I didn’t get to taste Puan Farizah’s macaroni. The crowd was humungous at that stall. And I forgot to buy F.A.M either (Float Abah Maju), which Shon and the gang were selling. But the Otak-otak Four Flat was seriously good =).

I can go all day just rambling about the food and the things that happened, but I guess I have to stop now. I’m so tired, I might resume sleeping after my prayers. Anyhow, I had a great day, and I hope everyone had a great day too. But the downside to it is, my Mama left for Sabah without telling me. I’m so sad =’(

2 comments:

nnn said...

otak otak four flat import dari johor. mmg sedap!!tapi skrg teringin nak burger tadi!

Anonymous said...

kak, can i steal or borrow your famous recipe of your brownie?
i would like to try lah =P