Thursday, October 27, 2005

mental block



I have been trying to read since yesterday. But yesterday, I ended up watching the rerun of Desperate Housewives and a few other shows and listening to the mp3s on the laptop and other useless stuff which would not reasonably contribute to the passing with flying colours of the coming exams, and this morning, I read natural justice (for the how manieth time), and I realized that there are just too many cases to memorise and I am partially freaking out. I am in the state of mental blockage. I cannot think anymore.

I haven’t touched land law yet. It always gives me the creeps. The worst thing is that it’s not that difficult, it’s just a lot. Too much, in fact. Argh. So I decided to write a blog instead and list down my time table here, so that my friends who are going to sit for the same papers can check and correct me if I’m wrong, plus tell me where the venue is for each paper, because I didn’t take it down.

10/11, 9.00 a.m. ---LAW 505, Criminal Law 1
12/11, 2.15 p.m. ---LAW 504, Land Law 1
14/11, 9.00 a.m. ---LAW 506, Admin Law
16/11, 9.00 a.m. ---BEL 490
19/11, 2.15 p.m. ---BMD 501
20/11, 9.00 a.m. ---LAW 497, Law and Politics
21/11, ? ---LAW 501,Equity and Trusts 1

So freaking stressed out. I do not like examinations. Period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe...
kakak, equity n trust kul 9 pg. hehehe,jng camtu,semua org pun sama.relax ok! selamat study!
-mummy