Here I am, in the computer lab alone. Doing some research for the coming Jessup Moot Comp (while I pour my heart out, of course), when every single day I whine and moan to my brother of how much I hate to do this. How much more of a contradiction can I be? I guess if there were more time I’d gladly do this wholeheartedly, but with such time constraint, the pressure is really getting to me.
I have this sudden craving to write things, and I don’t know why. I guess so many things are going on in my head I just need to let them all out.
My sister’s leaving home soon. She’s going to the same place my mom and I grew up. I hope she gets as much experience and fun as we did. Looking at her makes me reminisce a lot about the past; about what I was there and what I am now. Long has it been those sleepless nights, and crying sessions, and late night feasts. God, I sound like and old woman!
It’s just that.. well, no point regretting, but I guess I could have done more for the school. I just hope she can compensate for what I didn’t do.
Speaking of which, I just want to say that I actually hate expectations. I guess I’m just going through this phase where I just like my own space and time, without people expecting me to do things with or for them. Do you get what I mean? I guess it’s not easy to understand for those who are so used to doing things together with someone all the time, but I don’t know. I think it’s just a phase. It could even be PMS, for all I know.
Let’s hope I get over it before I get rid of too many people. I hope it’s just a phase. I miss my sister. I wish I was out shopping with her instead of being here. The closer it is to her leaving, the more I want to be home. I am an emotional wreck. God, I do sound like an old lady! It must be PMS.
No comments:
Post a Comment