At the rate the internet is going, it is going to be virtually impossible to get this memorial done in time, or even on time. I’m not being a cynic, no; I’m just being utterly mad and honestly realistic.
How the hell are we all supposed to get this thing done by middle of this month? Is this a good way to start the New Year? I’m guessing not, but we are starting it off like we are.
I guess I’m freaking out a bit now. I can’t seem to get this work done as I would like it to be done. And I’m also getting the feeling that I might AGAIN be forced to do something I know I can’t do well with such short notice.
Fix the internet, please, so that we can access lexis.com a little faster. Thank you, whoever is able to do that!
How the hell are we all supposed to get this thing done by middle of this month? Is this a good way to start the New Year? I’m guessing not, but we are starting it off like we are.
I guess I’m freaking out a bit now. I can’t seem to get this work done as I would like it to be done. And I’m also getting the feeling that I might AGAIN be forced to do something I know I can’t do well with such short notice.
Fix the internet, please, so that we can access lexis.com a little faster. Thank you, whoever is able to do that!
No comments:
Post a Comment