Just as my exams weren’t at all memorable, my results are nothing short of disappointing. I guess I won’t elaborate. I’m just hoping Allah has better plans than for me than I do for myself.
But as horrible as the results are, I had a blast this weekend! Abdul came to see me despite the flood, which was kind of sweet, and we talked as much as two persons would talk if they’ve been away from each other for a month.
I had FUN, FUN, FUN!
And I don’t think I want to go to Times Square again in the nearest time for fear of going broke and fat. They have way too many cheap clothes, and way too many restaurants. It makes me hungry just passing by soaking up all that lovely smells.
Anyways, nothing much to tell.
Besides the fact that I am currently craving for caffeine.
Bye! Gonna get my coffee now although it is Maghrib, and I might not be able to sleep tonight.
And some pictures just for fun =)
But as horrible as the results are, I had a blast this weekend! Abdul came to see me despite the flood, which was kind of sweet, and we talked as much as two persons would talk if they’ve been away from each other for a month.
I had FUN, FUN, FUN!
And I don’t think I want to go to Times Square again in the nearest time for fear of going broke and fat. They have way too many cheap clothes, and way too many restaurants. It makes me hungry just passing by soaking up all that lovely smells.
Anyways, nothing much to tell.
Besides the fact that I am currently craving for caffeine.
Bye! Gonna get my coffee now although it is Maghrib, and I might not be able to sleep tonight.
And some pictures just for fun =)
the motorcyclist addict
i love my top
i happen to love him too
on the way back in the train
1 comment:
i likeee your top! where did u get it? i want ittttt.
Post a Comment