Saturday, November 18, 2006

away

It’s been way too long since I last wrote an entry, that I’ve actually forgotten what it feels like to ramble and crap like nobody’s business.

Hari raya has passed. And so had my final exams. Raya was nothing close to memorable and I don’t think I did even did close to satisfactory for my finals. Now’s a good time to start preparing for the inevitable.

Well, anyhow, I’m leaving the country for a month starting tomorrow. I’m not exactly ecstatic to be very honest. One month away from home is a tad bit too much for me. I’ll miss out on Bats’ open house, and Nadira’s too. I don’t know what else I’ll be missing while I’ll be away. Probably Aizuddin Arshad’s birthday party, if he’s not too busy to go out with the girls. I’ll be missing the movie “Cinta” too. It looks nice. I won’t be able to be around with Hood as well. And most of all.. I’ll be missing Abdul so, so much, I don’t know how I’m going to survive without him. We’ve never been away from each other for more than 2 weeks, and any further than Batam.

So, 1 month is a bit too much. Way too much. But I hope I have fun anyhow.

Anyways, I won’t bare all the gory details of this most horrendous final exams in the entirety of my varsity education. I’ll just leave it all to Allah now.

And I’m really sleepy right now. I don’t think I’ll be contactable while I’m away, so happy holidays everyone. Have a great rest, have a great time. Be good =)


1 comment:

iezu said...

do you really have to spell out my name in full?

anyway my dear, if it's my birthday celebration...how can i miss it? especially when it's my 21st! apa laa you, wrong timing to go to christchurch. well, life must go on...and so do you, live life to the fullest in NZ though it's only a month. hehehe...

i'm crapping already aren't i? i should stop. bubbye. have fun there ok?