I had a good day today. I went out to OU with Yaya, and we did some window shopping at lots and lots of places. As usual, I want many, many things, but lack funds as always. I just paid my fees this morning. Can’t wait for the scholarship money to come in, so that I can see lots and lots of bulat bulat in my bank account, eventhough they don’t give me that much to start off with. And even though all that money will be used for buying books and photocopying stuff. And not to forget to satisfy my awfully great, big appetite. So, with the fees paid and stuff, I lack even more funds. Ouh, which reminds me that I owe Babah RM 30, which I have to pay back ASAP, before it becomes an issue. But anyway, I had tako tako and sushi for lunch. *yumyum*. Such a great big relief after so many days of BK and all sorts of burgers during the trip. Dah tak larat asyik makan burger. I am not eating rice and I don’t know why. I just don’t feel like it, I guess. But nevermind, I’m sure the time will come when I’ll start craving for it again, then, I’ll start eating. I so want to go somewhere right now. Friday marks a special day for me, but I’m out of ideas on how I can get to where I want to go. Perhaps I should just shove the thought under the carpet for a while. It makes me depressed. I think I lost a friend, but at the same time, I don’t think so. I have a great, big, huge ego. I am unabashedly admitting that fact. I want to talk things out, but it makes me go mad to remember the things said and done. But it’s going to be tough if we don’t see eye to eye because we would have to act professionally when it comes to work. I just hope that things don’t go out of control to the extent of a major emotional breakdown or the reoccurrence of a silent war, which would no doubt taint, our strong bond, which we have tried so hard to rebuild after the breakout of the first silent war in Year 2001. I don’t know what to do. My tummy is singing because I only had some fish and vege for dinner. Just can’t seem to push any rice down my throat, why la? I feel big and bulky, but I think that’s because I’ve started my breeze walking in the park again. It makes me feel good, but at the same time, it doesn’t. Complicated nye.. haih.. and I feel like I have the biggest arms in the world, padan muka, try dumbbells lagi, dah tumbuh muscle, yang dah lembek balik. Hahha. I got to go. I’ve been crapping forever, but this is interesting. Been quite some time since I last had the time to spend typing crap in this space. Will be seeing Jaja and Mummy next week for Lexis Nexis. Yeay. Excited nih! Besides Nad, where are the rest of you Smarties? Semua sihat ka? And Nadirah Haridan, sila la calling saya if nak melantak ya? I need a bingeing partner. Sronot ni. Thihihih.
Bubye. Nitey ;)
1 comment:
i'm still here neesa darling, alive and kicking..
see ya next week for the lexis nexis thingy!
Post a Comment