+lazy goat+
Gosh, I am so lazy to clean up my room. Every time I attempt to clean and tidy, I end up trying out the clothes in my wardrobe, some of which I haven’t put on for ages. Time to mix and match; it’s all getting very, very boring. Dude told me to ask outright, but I’m not very good at it. Not with Babah, not with Mama. But without asking, how can I get what I want? I don’t know.
My room is a real big mess. Sumpah macam kapal karam, tak larat dah tengok. Books are all over the place and that’s because I’ve run out of room on the shelves to put them. Perhaps I need to go to IKEA and get more bookshelves and a few frames to put my pictures in. Jaja, lets, lets on Monday, after LexisNexis, lets! Thhihihih.
It’s almost noon and I’m still in my PJs. Seriously, I don’t feel like going anywhere near the water right now, so I think by the time it’s Zohor, I’m going to smell like a goat. Okay, okay, I better go and clean up. I was so embarrassed yesterday, when Yaya came up to my room only to find a horribly untidy space. So bubye people. I might update later. It’s the hols and I’ve nothing better to do =)
1300
+tak puas hati+
Okay, I’m in the midst of cleaning up my room. I just realized that perhaps Lippy, my favourite teddy, needs a good wash. And my flower bag, and also my monkey pencil case. I’ve got loads of white things, and they all need a good scrubbing.
What I don’t understand is, why is this room so, so dusty. It’s the third floor for heavens sakes and it’s supposed to be the one which gets the freshest air etc. etc. I think I just vacuumed it recently, and it’s all dusty again, as if I live near the highway or something. My house isn’t even on the main road. Arghhh. So stupid.
I’m still in my pjs. Perhaps after Oprah I’ll bathe.
1540
+ketakutan+
I told you I’m bored, so here I am again. It’s the freaking holidays. I’m starting to feel real, real bored. But campus is going to be hell next semester since we’re planning many, many things, and besides, business has got to start also.
We all want answers; all of us wish we knew something more of something. But today, as I sit here, I wish I didn’t already know. I wish it would be something unpredictable like, "yeah, sure why not honey, go ahead and have fun". But I’m more than sure that that would not be the case. Why is it so difficult? To get to asking the question is a problem in itself, what more the answer. Can’t I just go and plead temporary insanity?
This is stupid. I want the answer to go my way. But is it ever possible? Why is it that I’m not quite able to use my lawyer-ish skills when it comes to asking permission? Madness. I’m out. But only for now.
2211
+kidnapped+
Pre-planned outings don’t often go as exciting as planned. But when you’re kidnapped, it becomes one perfect, spontaneous night. Nad didn’t even read my blog and she knew I wanted a bingeing partner badly. So she kidnapped me to Uptown tonight to have dinner and catch up on each other’s lives. Very nice indeed. And the weather this evening was so superb. The perfect kind of temperature for a nice walk. Not too hot, but not rainy. But Desperate Housewives wasn’t as explosive as I thought it would be. I just want to know the ending!! But if you’ve watched it, don’t tell me. I love some mystery, hehe =P
To ask or not to ask, that is the question. I am very, very fickle. People tell me to take the risk, and I actually have a mental vision of how it would or would not turn out to be. I shall sleep on it and I SHALL ask tomorrow. For now, I will do lots and lots of praying. Nitey =).
And for the record, I did take my bath after Oprah and of course I had one before dinner.
a perfect night to end with
No comments:
Post a Comment