Sunday, January 09, 2005

uNwriTten

i love this picture! get more at www.picturesyeay.blogspot.com



I was planning to write a lot on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day and the days after, but somehow, for reasons I myself can’t recall, I didn’t. I spent the end of 2004 and the beginning of 2005 with the bundles of people who are the apples of my heart. I would love to reminisce the good old times of 2004, but it would take too long and I’d most probably be in tears by the end of it all. But I would just like to say that I’m thankful that I made it through that year, despite all the obstacles that came my way. And to top it all, I made it through as a winner.

2005 opens a new window to a new life. For every mistake I made in the past years, I am determined to change it all. For all the hurt I caused, I am trying to heal those wounds. And for all the bad things I’ve said, I will try not to repeat them ever. This year, I will eliminate as much as possible of all the bad things I’ve said and done. And to all the people out there, I pray for you to forgive me before I turn a new leaf.

There is so much out there that I have not seen, and have not tried, which I would badly love to, and the experiences of the past have taught me a lot about love, hate, pain, joy, and survival. I hope that in times to come I will be stronger, and keep on winning the game. Sadly this year, I will be 20, [in a matter of 1 month and 3 days time, that is!], but for me, it is just numbers. I feel like 16, and I will go on feeling like it, for all I care.

I actually feel like writing a whole lot more, but somehow, I don’t know why I can’t put it down in words. This feeling is a strange one, and I'm not sure why. But all I know is that you cannot take that away from me, and the rest of my heart shall be left unwritten.

2 comments:

AkuSukaBelog said...

may u turn to someone that is more cuter,childish as ever...huhuhu...mari kite goyangkan atmosfera!!!

Ummie said...

hey... why do you sound so... sad? its been a long time since you've updated your blog... how's life? i really miss talking to you... anyway... hopefully this year everything will turn out right... my best wishes for you for 2005. hopefully the elements that may hurt you will soon vanish and new rays of light will sip through you and give you happiness... remember: never give up though you feel that you should... miracles will always happen when you have faith... you take care now kay... missing you so much...