| Finally! I’m able to get my hands on FULLY FUNCTIONING COMPUTER, which later I will have to pay for, though. Hello, faithful blog readers. I’ve been away for a while, been busy, been occupied, been happy. Last week was our hols and I hate the computer at home for being sick. I wanted to write so many things. Before the hols the other day, Adek came over to Shah Alam and lepak2 with us for a few days. I had my tests then, and guess what? I did a silly mistake in one paper.. and I’m definitely anticipating a fail for that. Argh! Imagine your client coming to you, wanting to sue another guy, and you sue another guy just because it’s so obvious that he’s wrong, hahha.. itu la, mama dah pesan, baca soalan sebelum jawab. Ini pakai taram saja. Hehhe.. well, never mind, what to do. What has passed will always be the past. Can’t turn back now eh?
I went out a few times during the hols. Went bowling with my Nadea, went to throw people’s heads at the bowling alley, which was fun.! Yippeeee! Then, tada! I got a new something for myself, which I love, love very much. I’m loving it yea! Then, I also went out with Jaja and Yaya. Became their walking directory at OU, hehhe.. then, bro came back and we just hanged out at home. Talking about loads of stuff, like we always do. Bro is fun. Bro is the spitting resemblance of a bowling ball. Haha, I’m glad he’s my bro. Yesterday, brought the kiddies to OU, and ate a big meal at BK. I’m a fatty cat now, oh no! and raya was fun also. Went back to Tampin, hanged out some more with my cousins, who one of them is already the botak! (BULAN BOTAK SEDUNIA, yea?) hahha, you know who u are, right, si botak? Kiikikiki.. all in all, had quite an eventful holiday. All in good fun. Got nothing much to babble about, really. Just feeling bored. Wanting to lash my heart out on the net, listening to Alleycats in this CC, that this uncle is also listening to. I want to upload some pics, but I couldn’t find the cable just now, so later perhaps, ya. I have to go now. Wanna get back to campus and unpack. Keep on blogging bloggers. Keep on smiling, it’s food for the heart. Have a great week, people! |
Sunday, January 23, 2005
finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment