I am currently in Shah Alam, wondering what to do. I have loads to do actually, but I don’t know why I’m still wondering. So here I am, trying to write a mindless entry just to fill in some time. It has been so very tiring these past few weeks. So, so very tiring, I don’t even want to think about it. I just hope all of this ends so that I can sit still, and fill in my time writing more mindless entries about everything and nothing.
Last week, we were all given some kind of break due to the haze. At that time, I was supposed to attend some kind of camp along with a few of my colleagues. I didn’t go. I chose not to go and not to attend at all. It was all just coming back to me like some kind of dejavu. I’ve definitely seen that kind of thing happen before and in the end, I found myself in a position where I couldn’t carry myself as the person I was expected to be. So I backed off (despite the nagging) of a certain someone.
Well, sometimes in life, we are forced to make decisions that we don’t like, and it is just so typical of life to demand you to choose between 2 things that are of very similar importance, if not equally of high priority. I was stuck in that position, but now I’m out of it, because I know I just won’t be able to cope.
Never mind, what’s done is done. I went to a dinner last night which turned out to be fun. Pictures will be uploaded shortly. (hopefully). Even though somebody was so, so determined to sneak out and watch football, huhu. Thanks you people who made last night a blast.
I’ve so much to tell, yet I can’t seem to get the words out. Despite being so busy, I sound like I have no life. I have to get my life back. Masuk KL last night also like orang jakun. It’s been so long. I need to go do my Huayu. I need to plan my presentation and make up my mind if I want to present tomorrow- or not. I need to go. Bubye people.
Last week, we were all given some kind of break due to the haze. At that time, I was supposed to attend some kind of camp along with a few of my colleagues. I didn’t go. I chose not to go and not to attend at all. It was all just coming back to me like some kind of dejavu. I’ve definitely seen that kind of thing happen before and in the end, I found myself in a position where I couldn’t carry myself as the person I was expected to be. So I backed off (despite the nagging) of a certain someone.
Well, sometimes in life, we are forced to make decisions that we don’t like, and it is just so typical of life to demand you to choose between 2 things that are of very similar importance, if not equally of high priority. I was stuck in that position, but now I’m out of it, because I know I just won’t be able to cope.
Never mind, what’s done is done. I went to a dinner last night which turned out to be fun. Pictures will be uploaded shortly. (hopefully). Even though somebody was so, so determined to sneak out and watch football, huhu. Thanks you people who made last night a blast.
I’ve so much to tell, yet I can’t seem to get the words out. Despite being so busy, I sound like I have no life. I have to get my life back. Masuk KL last night also like orang jakun. It’s been so long. I need to go do my Huayu. I need to plan my presentation and make up my mind if I want to present tomorrow- or not. I need to go. Bubye people.
1 comment:
i wonder who might the nagging person be?
Post a Comment